We are delighted to announce that Bamboo Apps is attending the GSMA Mobile World Congress, held in Barcelona, 26 February – 1 March 2018.
In line with our philosophy to be ahead of the curve, we are heading to Barcelona with a triple purpose:
- To get inspired and soak up the latest trends in UI/UX design, engineering, and project management;
- To meet top industry influencers and thought leaders;
- To catch up with our partners and make new business connections.
For the last 7 years Bamboo Apps has been developing branded solutions for key players in the automotive market, mobility, enterprise security, and other industries. We help сompanies from different sectors transform business processes, staff productivity and customer engagement, all through the use of mobile. For example, working across the OEM supply chains, we build state-of-the-art software including infotainment, HMI apps, and connected car services. We are coming to the event to develop partnerships with:
- Tier 1 suppliers for OEMs;
- Transportation companies;
- Companies from other industries related to auto & mobility;
- Businesses looking for product development consultancy.
As a Design & Software Studio, Bamboo Apps is continuously scaling up its experience in the product engineering domain. At the MWC, we will talk about how we integrated product-thinking mentality with agile practices and how this approach makes our clients’ products more meaningful, functional, and user-oriented.
We are giving away 4 tickets that will give you free access to the Mobile World Congress. To get your ticket please send a short email introducing yourself and your company to firstname.lastname@example.org
This year, we will be happy to talk to you at our stand at Estonian Pavilion (Hall 8.1, stand No. 8.1J51). If you are certainly coming to the MWC 2018, please do not hesitate to schedule a quick meeting with us.
Looking forward to seeing you in Barcelona!